Attorney Diane Toscano
At the Law Firm of Diane P. Toscano we focus on helping people understand their legal options, whether it’s creating a trust or advocating zealously for you in the Courtroom, we focus on getting you the best results!
It’s no surprise that Diane Toscano, Esq. is a former state prosecutor. Her tough yet respectful style in the courtroom, refined from years of experience and training, is apparent to her clients, judges, and other attorneys.
Diane is an experienced litigator that you want sitting next to you – a steady hand guiding you through the process – when your future is on the line. Diane started her career in 2006 as a prosecutor in the Virginia Beach Commonwealth Attorney’s Office where she prosecuted hundreds of criminal cases ranging from traffic offenses and DUIs to robberies and violent crimes, both before judges and juries.
Diane then joined the law firm of Abrons, Fasanaro, & Sceviour practicing in criminal defense, family law, and civil litigation. Before Diane started her own practice, she worked for Zoby, Broccoletti, & Normile where she continued to zealously represent clients in a variety of legal matters. Diane has mentored under the top criminal defense attorneys in Hampton Roads, and it shows. Diane is focused on achieving the best outcome for her clients and has an outstanding track record.
Diane focuses her practice on criminal defense, family law, estate planning, employment law, and civil litigation. She practices frequently in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, and Hampton.
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- Virginia Court of Appeals
- General District and Circuit Courts
- Juvenile & Domestic Relations Courts
- Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services, Virginia Beach Police training
- National Business Institute, Advanced Family Law
- Regent University, Juris Doctor
- Meredith College, Cum Laude in Bachelor of Arts
- American University, Foreign Policy Washington Semester Program